The Danish Financial Benchmark Facility will be responsible for the calculation, distribution and licensing of these benchmarks from the 1st October 2019;
- CIBOR ®
CIBOR being the rate of interest, at which a Panel Bank would lend DKK for a period of 1 week, 2 weeks, 1, 2, 3, 6, 9 and 12 months’ maturity to a prime bank on an uncollateralized basis (i.e. unsecured interbank loan).
CITA being the interest rate swap offered rate quoted for the (T/N) rate against a fixed DKK rate for the following maturities – 1, 2, 3, 6, 9 and 12 months’ maturity
Tomorrow/Next being the rate of interest at which a Panel Bank would lend DKK with starting value on the first Danish banking day after the day of entry and expiry on the second Danish banking day after the day of entry on an uncollateralized basis (i.e. unsecured interbank loan).
SWAP being the interest rate swap mid-market quoted rate for the following maturities: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 years’ maturity, priced against 6-month CIBOR.
- DFBF authorised as Benchmark Administrator
- Danish Financial Benchmark Facility (DFBF) appoints new Managing Director.
- Update regarding the Danish Reference Rates
- Finance Denmark announces changes to the future distribution and access to CIBOR and other key Danish Benchmarks
- Key Danish benchmark CIBOR set to get a new benchmark Administrator